Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

January WIPocalypse

Hmm well it seems to be that time of year again..the first post of the year and the first Wipocalypse post in a few years for me.  I can't post any pictures of my projects just yet as I am waiting for a memory card for my new camera..will try to post a photo on my next update which should be around the 15th.
For the WIPocalypse we are supposed to introduce our projects and any goals we might have for the year..
My main projects for this year should be..Mini Pink Lightning from HAED, Maleficent from HAED, Mini Zodiac from HAED, Storytime Sampler from Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery and last but not least Stained Glass SAL from Love Thy Thread.  all of the projects listed are new except for the LTT SAL.
I may pick up some other projects in between.
Goals for the year are to finish my LTT SAL, keep up to date on the Storytime Sampler SAL and get some great progress on the other HAED's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your projects