Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Progress Photos

The first picture is just to give everyone an idea of the colors I am using on Cirque Des Cercles. I plan on doing all 3 patterns in the series using these colors. All will be on fiddlers cloth..and each pattern will be using different shades...light, medium and dark.

 
Posted by Picasa


This second photo is the little bit of a start on Cirque Des Cercles so far. Loving the purple..have decided to make a rotation between this and the Patchwork Sampler..working on it alternating weeks instead of just the weekend.
 


Haven't posted about Patchwork Sampler in a while so this is the latest picture..will start up on it again next monday..till then tho I am back off to Cirque Des Cercles for the rest of the evening.

 

6 comments:

CindyMae said...

Great new start and the colors are fantastic. Also great progress on your WIP!!

Gabi said...

Your color choices look lovely. Looking forward to see more of it. I'm sure it will turn out fantastic.

Mel said...

What a great new start! :)

Carolyn NC said...

Love these colors and your stitching!

Nancy M said...

Looks like a nice project and you have some nice colors picked out! The Sampler looks great too!

tkdquintmom said...

This is going to look so cool when you get done with it. I got so frustrated with mine, I gave it to a friend! I've never done that before! LOL