Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stitching Updates

I know it has been quite a while since I have posted anything besides the weekly SBQ so I decided to show off some stitching that I have been doing lately...the first one is a present for my grandma for Mothers Day...I'm not sure of the actual title of the sampler but the saying that will be on it fits her very well. It will say..Grandma's are just antique little girls.



The next picture was taken about a week ago showing that I just started the Ink Circles BAP SAL...it's my first SAL and I am really enoying seeing everyones colors..on the left side of the picture there is a skein of thread that is cut off
:( but it is black..the rest of the colors are pretty true to what I chose :)




This last picture is of the progress I have made so far..unfortunately I am going to have to set it aside for a little while and work more on the Mother's Day project as I am a slow stitcher and am afraid I won't get it done in time if I continue working on both :(

No comments: